Endau Rompin, straddling the Johor/Pahang border, is the second National
Park, after Taman Negara. It covers an area of approximately 80,000 hectares
of rich and exotic flora and fauna, encompassing the watershed of the
rivers Endau and Rompin, from which it derives its name. In other words,
this place is huge.
The park is home to a vast range of species of birds, mammals, frogs,
insects and exotic varieties of orchids, herbs, medicinal plants and
trees. It seems that every time a scientific expedition returns
from Endau - Rompin, they discover a new species!
Regular treks through the jungle will give adventurers sightings
of leaf monkeys, long-tail macaques, white-handed gibbons,
elephants, deer, tapirs and the occasional tiger and leopard.
For adventure lovers and river trekkers, there are exhilarating
rapids and fairly substantial waterfalls.
THINGS TO BRING / DO'S AND DON'TS
1. Bathing suit
2. Joggers/Walking Shoes
3. Slippers/Flip Flops
4. Jumper / raincoats
7. Insect Repellent/Baygon
8. A Comfortable Backpack For Trekking
9. Torchlight / Waterbottles
10. Energy Giving Snacks/Chocolates
11. Deep Heat for muscle cramps (important)
DO'S AND DON'TS
1. Do Not Litter
2. Bring All Rubbish Out Of the Jungle
3. Do Not Damage Any Plants Or Trees
4. Do Not Make Excessive Noise
5. Stay Healthy. Do Not Take Unnecessary Risks Like Climbing Trees Or Rocks.
6. Always Listen To Advise Given By Your Guides.
7. Do Not Stay Away From The Group, You Can Easily Can Get Lost.
ATTIRE - What to wear
Casual t-shirts with long/short pants
Jungle trekking shoes/sandals/sport shoes Socks
Extra pair of slipper/shoes (in case of emergency i.e. shoes worn out)
Monday, 22 October 2012
Taman Negara Endau Rompin Adventure Tours
ENDAU ROMPIN NATIONAL PARK
ADVENTURE PACKAGES, JOHORE MALAYSIA, WHITE WATER RAFTING IN MALAYSIA, WHITE WATER TUBING IN MALAYSIA
Endau Rompin Johore National Park West ( Selai ), adventure and leisure tour package, camping and 4x4 off road adventure Johore. Malaysia